Information for Steel Buildings
- Architectural drawings for Local Authority supplied with each building
- Our steel frames are fully galvanised making them extremely light but very strong
- All our structures are maintenance free
- Exclusive to Capital Steel Designs, the steel is supplied by A.Steadman & Son Ltd, a quality assured company to ISO 9001:2000.
- Register your building and get our cladding suppliers warranty of up to 25 years
- Our design software lets us customise your design to your needs incorporating whatever features you require: roller doors, windows, skylights, partitions etc.
- Various cladding options including single skin plastisol, fire rated composites or timber effect weatherboard sidings
- All buildings are engineered to BS 6399 - Part 2
As a Distributor we guarantee to provide you with the highest levels of service
wherever you are in the country and the building can be supplied within 4 weeks of placement of the order(account has to be taken of any planning or ground works required before building erection) and you can specify:-
- Varied Roof Pitches
- Multiple profiles for wall and roof cladding, including composite panel up to 80mm thick.
- Additional Roller Doors.
- Sliding Doors
- Personal Access Doors.
- Lean-to as an extension on to side wall.
- Car-ports as an extension to the gable end.
- Anti Condensation lining on the roof sheets.
- Remote Door Opening.
- Open Bays.
- Internal Partition Walls.
- Internal Mezzanine floor.
Trueform will provide:-
- Buildings designed to exact measurements provided by you, the Customer.
- A huge selection of roller doors positioned anywhere on the building.
- Optional Anti condensation barrier applied to the roof.
- A range of single skin cladding profiles to choose from, in either polyester or plastisol finishes.
- Double skin composite panels ranging from 40 to 80mm thick.
- Double skin composite with (PIR fire rated) panels ranging from 40 to 80mm thick.
- Industrial Skylights in the roof.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the units.
- Windows can be accomodated anywhere in the unit
- Electicity Sub Main and internal wiring for lights and power
- Ground works and drainage
- PA doors, Fire exit doors
- Steel erecting service
- All internal fitout, offices and office partitioning
- Planning and design work and advice
- Building regulations help
The complete building can be delivered with comprehensive instructions for self- build or Trueform can provide a complete turnkey service from a green field site, to preparing the base area, install services and erect the building as required by yourself. We can additionally help you in seeking planning permission if this is necessary.